- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- The above is based on signing up to our online catalogue where you will supply Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd with this information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Euro-Sports Merchandise collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Contact you via information supplied by you related to enquiries or orders placed.
- Troubleshoot any problems accessing your account for our online catalogue.
Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd does not share your data with partner suppliers without your explicit approval.
When Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd securely stores your data provided and is not accessible to anyone outside of the company.
Our Company will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0844 800 1621.
What are your data protection rights?
Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Euro-Sports Merchandise’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 0844 800 1621
Or write to us: Manor Farm, Holmes Chapel Road, Sproston, CW4 7LP.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd does not share aspects of this data with third parties and is only used internally to improves our services directly to you. We will not share online data collected through cookies to our partner suppliers. This means that when you visit similar websites you will not be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website as this data will not have been shared.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the below website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0844 800 1621
Or write to us at: Manor Farm, Holmes Chapel Road, Sproston, CW4 7LP
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Euro-Sports Merchandise Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.